Thursday, January 26, 2012

January Monthly Challenge Link Up!

creepycultbuttons

Members of the Blogging Business Artisans are asked to complete six of twelve Monthly Challenges and Storybeader created the first one. There was a bit of confusion when the directions were interpreted as meaning that we had to do a tutorial but this was clarified as just talk about your progress. For those that did not participate this month, no worries. We have 11 more months!

As a recap:
The January Challenge asked members to blog about a new technique they attempted during the month and talk about their progress. And then link up here! The link will close on January 31 at 7pm.

Interested in joining the BBA? Take a look at what our team has to offer by clicking here.

Link Up those posts!







7 comments:

Memories for Life said...

This was such a great challenge to get us started! I had so much fun creating with new materials and I love the outcome!
Thanks Deb :)

Rose Clearfield said...

I agree with Edi! What a great way to start off the BBA challenges.

Judy Nolan said...

I loved the Challenge, too, and it's great to see what everyone did with it. I found it easier to write about my progress as a tutorial, by the way, even though that was not required.

BeadedTail said...

I'm rapidly running out of time for this challenge! It's been fun seeing everyone's posts though!

Linda B said...

I wasn't sure I was going to make it.
It was fun.

Feb is already done, but not posted anywhere yet.

storybeader said...

so great to see all the challenges everyone took! Hope that people weren't turned away because of a misunderstanding... {:-D

Honey from the Bee said...

I wish I had been able to participate this month. With remodel, etc. has made it difficult to even blog! Not good. I actually am trying a new technique, but I won't be done til the end of this week!